Thursday, April 23, 2015








My name is Emmagrace, I am 13 years old and my passion is to encourage girls to serve their maker in EVERYTHING!! I have a small farm and enjoy gardening and raising poultry along with cooking and playing with my siblings.My hopes for this blog is that it would encourage young ladies to walk the straight and narrow path for the Lord. I hope that you will find inspiration that will last a lifetime and a lot of teaching on what a proverbs 31 woman should really be. So let us start this wonderful journey together as we find out that being a keeper at home can be a lot more fun than you think. Welcome to my blog!!

 

 
                                                
                      

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Emma-Grace,
    Congratulations on your new blog!!! I'm looking forward to watch as you continue to share with other young ladies. You are such a sweet girl and such an encouragement!!! Keep it up! :) Love you!
    Your friend,
    Bethany Franco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Emma,
    I'm already so encouraged! I can't wait to see what God has planned for you! I love you bunches and can't wait till your next post!
    love you,
    Haviland~

    ReplyDelete